CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

girls camp

here are some pictures from girl camp 08'...most of them are random from the hike because i was bored and wanted to use the rest of my film....our theme for this year was winter so we decorated the outside of our addie all christmassy and the inside with streamers and stars.
my addie
sisters:mcayla and makenzie johnson
miranda
hannah and mirandas head
big trees
my messy bunk

a creek
more creek
surprise surprise
hannah looking horrified
me looking retarded


big rock
flowers
idk
dirt,twigs,and more dirt
poison ivy



me n' hannah
creek
some person by the creek
"star" flowers
i cant read that sign



3 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

Thanks for posting your pics from girls camp. Did you have fun your first year there? Does idk mean I don't know? Under one of the pics it says idk. Just wondering. I'm not good at all that text messaging lingo ;) Can't wait to see you and Ashley and Regan and your mom and dad too in about another week in Oregon. It will be sooooo much fun!!!

DJ said...

it was my 2nd year at girls camp.and yes, idk means i dont know



-alanna

annasea said...

i think that sign says darling rocks but im not sure.